Saturday, October 11, 2014

Loving You : Discover your True Inner Self

 Michelle Carter, a wonderful Divine Channel that I have been working with for well over a year now to help resolve my own 'stuff' has just had her first book published by Balboa Press - woohoo!! It is called  Loving You: Discover Your True Inner Self and can be found at Amazon US , Balboa , and Amazon UK (direct links included!) . The ebook is now here as well!  Michelle is such a true demonstration of how well energy work *does* work and how it is possible to be in Divine Flow where your dreams do come true when you are in alignment with your soul purpose. If you feel called to do so, check it out and support Michelle and yourself by finding out how you can start living from your heart, loving yourself and bringing more love to the world. 

My review after reading : This book is a lovely gem that is worth returning to again and again. It is filled with exercises, energy releases and examples from Michelle's own life on how to truly love yourself and create a better life. She makes this whole process easy to understand and fun. This book is also unique in that it contains powerful energy that works to change your life for the better just by reading or even having it nearby. Just looking at the cover fills me with Divine Love. I've found that each time I go back, I gain a new level of understanding and discover something new. It is a true treasure.

1 comment:

  1. Kimber I am so delighted that you have enjoyed my book, Loving You, so much that you have posted on your blog about it! Thank you :) & I do hope that my book will help and inspire so many more people to open up and allow their true inner selves to shine! :)

    ReplyDelete